Igloo has been announced as sponsors of ETem 2019, taking place in London this month.
ETem is a unique forum, helping high-growth firms to streamline and optimise their energy trading business unit.
The full-day event will include panel discussions and keynotes from industry figureheads across the Energy market. The agenda includes:
• Assessing yesterday’s trends to forecast tomorrows
• Outsource vs insource – keeping business process design fit for purpose as you grow
• Expanding into new trading markets
• From energy buyer to energy trader – defining and developing your approach to risk
• The transition to ETRM as a service
• The digital revolution – looking to the future; how might this affect your trading activities?
The day will close with a networking drinks reception.
ETem will take place on 11th October 2019, at The Hilton Canary Wharf, London. For more information and tickets, click here.
08 Oct 2019
Get in touch and see Igloo for yourself
Whether you’re a physical or financial trader (or both), or are engaged in asset optimisation and aggregation, contact us. We’ll be pleased to arrange a demo of Igloo for you.